About Atco Real Estate
Before you can move, you have to select a home. Before selecting a home, you have to make sure you and your family are in the best position possible for a seamless transition. For those who are looking to buy, ask yourself:
- Do you know how much you can afford?
- Have you met with a mortgage broker and find out how much you can afford to pay for a home?
- Have you laid out the difference between your needs and wants?
- How long of a commute do you want?
- What outside natural features are most significant to you – woods, hills, streams, lakes, others?
For anyone trying to sell their home:
- Do you have up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms, and condition of competing properties?
- Is your house in good condition and looks attractive to buyers?
- Is the marketing being done well, including exposure of your property to other real estate agents and the public?
- Are you making your home visible through the Multiple Listing Service?
- Do you know how to objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position?
CENTURY 21 can help clients in Atco answer all these questions and more. Our professionally trained staff specialize in residential, commercial, relocation, land, investment properties, and foreclosures.
If you leave your name, contact information, and a brief message in the form below, one of our staff will reach out to you soon to get the process started. We’re proud to represent current and future South Jersey residents!