There’s no need to waste time, energy, or resources trying to find experts who deal in Waterford Township real estate- CENTURY 21 has the answers. Since 1951, our agents- specialists in residential, commercial, relocation, land, investment properties, and foreclosures- have served Waterford Township with the best intentions and matching results.
Service Offered by Waterford Township Real Estate Agents
We believe it is your right as a buyer to be given the tools to prepare yourself by making a few preliminary decisions to determine what you want and can afford. For such a big purchase, you should know all about:
- Meeting with a mortgage broker and find out how much you can afford to pay for a home.
- Getting pre-approved, as sellers will be much more receptive to potential buyers who have been pre-approved.
- Identifying what style of home do you prefer (two story, ranch, split-level, something else).
- Pinpointing what size of home do you need (number of bedrooms, baths)
- Detailing what your priorities are in-home features.
For those looking to leave the area, take advantage of the agents at CENTURY 21. The services we offer accommodate your every need in what can be a complex, drawn out process. We’re offering to you:
- Up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms, and condition of competing properties.
- Advice on making sure your house is in good condition and looks attractive to buyers. Doing any necessary repairs helps add to the attractiveness of your home and can substantially add to the price you can ask.
- An agent that acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc.
- Assistance in making your home visible through the Multiple Listing Service.
- An agent that can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position.
If you leave your name, contact information, and a brief message in the form below, one of our staff will reach out to you soon to get the process started. We’re proud to represent current and future South Jersey residents!